Friday, April 27, 2012

The Girl in the Mirror

Well, it's time for another post on the blogspot :0)  Sometimes I find myself carving the feeling of putting my struggles down on paper so that it may help another woman out there with the same stuggles...  I am experiencing one of those times in life where stress and old habits have been dictating to me my workouts and motivation...probably 4-5 times a week I have women tell me the stories of how they lost tons of weight and picked it right back up about a year later...honestly, it scares me to death to think I could be in that position a year from now...

When you get to a certain point, people like to think, "wow...she did it..." and the accountability factor is gone....people get jealous....people start thinking that you did it and now the Journey is done....well, nothing could be farther from the truth...I still need accountability.  I still need to be pushed.  I still need to continue working toward my goals.  I still need to be always aware that I need to put my fitness needs first before anyone elses.  That is hard to do because it is easier to focus on other people's goals and issues than to focus on your own. 

As women, it is super important that we always know that fitness is NOT a vanity thing....it is truly a life necessity!  Girls, I implore you to take time daily to focus on your own fitness goals...it's not about vanity....its about life and living it to the fullest!  Now get out and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment