Saturday, November 13, 2010

Birthday Post

So, for me, writing is like therapy...when I want to get something off my chest, I will write...tonight, I am writing simply out of boredom...

Birthdays are always a time to reflect on life and sometimes get all emotional...for me, because Tim is out of town, I decided to write a Bucket List:

1) Go back to Italy and really spend time looking at the artwork and sip Italian coffee

2) Someday I want to overcome my fear of snakes

3) I would love to go to the Empire State Building on New Year's Eve

4) Spend the night in the rain forest in Costa Rica in like a resort that is in the middle of nowhere

5) Go to Egypt

6) Run a half marathon

7) See the friends that I made in Russia when I was 17

8) Reconnect with my piano and singing

9) Sew a dress for Chloe that doesn't look homemade

10) Camp out under the stars with just a sleeping bag and no tent

Pretty simplistic...but all very sincere...Thank God for all He has given to me and all He does for me in spite of myself. His mercy is not measurable!!! He pours it on me daily!

2 comments:

  1. I can help you with #2... come to Brazil for a while. You'll get over your fear of snakes really quickly :) That's how I got over my fear of spiders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's go to ITALY to celebrate how fabulous we are once I shed my pounds!

    And do you know that I've run 4 half marathons? I would love to train with you to do another!

    Fabulous bucket list!

    ReplyDelete