Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm in love...with a COCONUT CAKE

Well, today I am thinking about how I wish I could tell our clients that once you lose the weight, you have won.....UNFORTUNATELY, that is so not the case....as I continue on my journey of weightloss, I am reminded that truly, it will never be over...my love affair with coconut cake will ever be present in my mind...so how do I deal? Here are 5 things I do...maybe they will help you:

1) I examine my focus...am I focusing on my clients too much? Sometimes it is easier to focus on what others are doing wrong when the real problem lies within...am I slacking on my running, my weights, my eating...etc

2) When I want to go on an emotional eating binge, I call my trainer!!!

3) I buy a really awesome dress or pair of jeans that are too tight to be comfortable, and I wear them for about 20 minutes...believe it or not, it makes me wanna keep pressing forward

4) I look at pictures of myself...old ones...new ones...always inspires me

5) I remind myself that this is a lifestyle change for my HEALTH! My kids deserve a healthy mom to take care of them...and I deserve to be able to tie my shoes and breathe at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment